• water bottle (with water)
• glitter (fine and chunky)
1. Fill bottle up with glitter – use the fine and chunky kind.
2. Shake it up!!
Oil & Water
• water bottle
• liquid watercolor
• baby oil
1. Add liquid watercolor to bottle.
2. Pour baby oil into bottle.
3. Twist & turn it and see how the water and oil interact with one another.
Party in a Bottle
• mini pompoms
• twisted pipe cleaners
• cut up ribbon
1. Fill water bottle up with supplies and watch them swirl around!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Elle on Instagram: http://instagram.com/whatsupelle
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.