• large clear container
• hole puncher
• crickets (you can find at local pet store)
• cotton balls
• 2 bottle caps
• fish food
• twigs, leaves
• egg carton
1. Use hole puncher to add ventilation to the top of your container.
2. Wet cotton balls and place them in a bottle cap and place at the bottom of your container.
3. Fill the second bottle cap with fish food.
4. Add twigs and leaves to resemble their natural habitat.
5. Add parts of an egg carton so they can hide.
6. Add crickets.
• clear plastic container
• paper towel
• egg carton
1. Dampen paper towel and place at the bottom of your plastic container.
2. Place pieces of the egg carton inside for the ladybugs to hide.
3. Add ladybugs into the habitat!
• clear plastic deli container (the kind used for soup)
• paper towel tube
• packaging tape
1. Wrap packaging tape around paper towel tube, and place in the middle of the container for better viewing.
2. Alternate adding dirt and sand until the container was full.
3. Add worms!
4. Add carrots to the top of the container.
5. Spritz soil to keep moist.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.